Founded in 2002, FieldConnect enables organizations to leverage the power of mobility to enhance customer and employee engagement by providing anytime, anywhere access to information and resources.
FieldGateway from FieldConnect allows field service organizations to manage tasks in a centralized portal
FieldGateway provides field service dispatchers, supervisors, and administrators a single, modular portal for full web-enabled dispatching, planning, and scheduling as well as instant access to job status and accurate tracking of field technician performance.
Benefits of Using FieldGateway:
- Mobilizes your dispatch team with web-enabled dispatching, planning, and scheduling capabilities of FieldDispatch
- Remove the need for “check-in” calls with instant visibility into the status of technicians and their service calls
- Enhances management insights with field technician revenue generation reporting in an easy-to-use web interface
- Makes supervisor review of timesheets easier and faster with online technician time review and edit capabilities
- Resolves the question, “was the technician on-site?” with historical GPS reporting of technician activity
- Achieves real-time data flow between the back office and the field using seamless integration with your existing accounting system.
- Improves technician dispatching with the live mapping of field technician and worksite locations
Use offline mode if no connection is available. FieldGateway automatically scales to fit your device – whether it’s a mobile phone, tablet, phablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to sync remote devices to the back offices with FieldConnect?
FieldConnect syncs wirelessly with your back office in real time. So, when your field service technicians can update account histories and billing logs, the company database and accounts update right away. Technicians do not need to visit the office, and nobody has to wait for a batch syncing schedule.
What if there is no wireless connection, do my techs have to stop working?
Your technicians can work offline or at sites with poor wireless reception. FieldConnect will sync once it reestablishes the connection.
Are there restrictions on mobile hardware and software I can use with FieldConnect?
With FieldConnect, your choices are not limited to specific mobile hardware and software, you can work with your preferred equipment brands and vendors.
Are there any manual processes involved in connecting to the back office?
FieldConnect’s Complete Field Service Solution connects directly with your company database and gives you the full functionality of the ERP/Accounting Extension Module. It eliminates all manual processes such as double entry of information, which ensures accurate and up-to-date reporting. Plus this replacement solution communicates with all of your related departments to integrate your field service team into the core operations of your business.
Can FieldConnect help me increase the capacity of my field service division without adding personnel?
With a mobile field service solution from FieldConnect, you can add more service calls without adding more field service technicians and supporting staff.
We had a disappointing change-management experience in the past. How steep is the FieldConnect learning curve?
FieldConnect is easy to learn and use, improving field technician adoption, making the time and material capture process simple, and eliminating inaccuracies and errors.
Want To Know More? Let’s Talk.
Take the next step and find out how FieldConnect accelerates a field service businesses like yours. Contact FieldConnect to schedule a demo or find out how our solutions bring new operational efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.