Mobile Workforce Solutions
Service Gateway for Management
FieldConnect helps organizations harness the power of mobile to redefine employee and customer engagement.
FieldGateway is management's portal for full visibility into all things service-related.
For field managers and back-office staff in field service organizations, FieldGateway is the single, modular portal that introduces full web-enabled dispatching, planning, and scheduling as well as instant access to job status and accurate tracking of field technician performance in a user interface made easy-to-use by drawing on more than 12 years of experience developing mobile field service software.
FieldGateway provides the right field service information for the right back-office role, all with a single login.
Benefits of FieldGateway include:
- Web-enabled dispatching, planning, & scheduling capabilities of FieldDispatch
- Real-time visibility into the status of any & all service calls
- Field technician performance and revenue generation reporting from the easy-to-use web interface
- Lead management capabilities that allow you to find and manage new revenue opportunities when your techs don't have access to your CRM system
- As with all FieldConnect solutions, seamless integration with your existing accounting system allows for real-time flow of info between the back office and the field.
“The biggest benefit of FieldGateway is that it encompasses everything service-related, under one roof, for our 325 techs. Having FieldGateway work in concert with the FieldAccess mobile technician software gives us true visibility into not only where the techs are and what they are working on, but into our level of customer service. We are doing more jobs, more quickly, shortening our time-to-invoice, and gaining levels of efficiency in dispatching. We feel the combination of FieldGateway and FieldAccess has us on the road to true profitability in every service call.”
-Mark Nokes, National Field Service Support Manager, Airtron Canada
Click here to return to our main Solutions page.