B2B SaaS Leader FieldConnect introduces Comprehensive Bundle of Services
The “Platinum Bundle” features five Mobile Workforce Management tools, including the popular Customer Self-Service Portal.
Irvine, CA—August 26, 2020 —Today FieldConnect, a respected leader in B2B SaaS for Mobile Field Service providers, introduced its latest suite of 24/7 web-based products, the Platinum Bundle. As part of the new Platinum Bundle, FieldConnect extends its 24/7 functionality beyond mobile field service providers to their customers with FieldDirect. A secure, web-based, customer self-service request portal, FieldDirect empowers customers with real-time job status and visibility into service history—building customer loyalty and reducing service delivery costs.
FieldConnect Platinum Bundle includes:
- FieldAccess: Link field workers and office staff with this mobile electronic work order software, minimizing the time between customer sign-off and invoicing. With FieldTime, automate technician time capture and time approval by integrating with your accounting for a payroll solution.
- FieldDispatch: The back-office gains visibility into field operations with a mobile portal for work order creation, full web-enabled graphical dispatch board, planning, scheduling and routing, and real-time visibility into job status, GPS location-based technician mapping, and accurate tracking of field technician performance.
- FieldGateway: Provides field service managers a single, modular portal for full web-enabled dispatching, planning, and scheduling as well as instant access to job status and accurate tracking of field technician performance.
- FieldQuotes: This remote quoting solution allows field technicians and sales staff to instantly quote and close new and add-on business while face-to-face with the customer. FieldQuotes pulls information from rate tables, inventory lists, and contract pricing housed in your back-office ERP system, ensuring speed and accuracy.
- FieldDirect: Customer self-service request portal
From work order processing and a remote quoting solution to a secure, digital, self-service customer request portal, this comprehensive bundle addresses each stage of Field Service Management.
Leading the industry and defining solutions
Since 2002, FieldConnect has provided mobile solutions designed around the needs of field service organizations, ranging from field engineers to dispatchers to the back office and end-customers. With 19 years of domain expertise in field service, FieldConnect has led the industry in B2B SaaS solutions for Mobile Field Service providers with a powerful and easy to use solution for service organizations of all sizes.