These FieldConnect Support Terms and Conditions (“Support Terms”) govern the Support Plan or other support Services provided to Customers under the FieldConnect Software License Agreement and the Software Terms and Conditions (collectively the “Agreement”) entered between the Parties. These Support Terms are deemed incorporated into the Agreement. Capitalized terms shall have the meaning set forth in the Agreement.
1. Support Availability. FieldConnect maintains standard support hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, Pacific Time excluding all public holidays. Support availability may occasionally deviate from published hours due to downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays, and events beyond FieldConnect’s control.
2. Telephone Support. FieldConnect provides a telephone line to respond to support requests. The support telephone line is staffed during the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm PT Monday to Friday, excluding all public holidays. The phone number is 949.428.1540.
3. Email Support. FieldConnect provides email support between 8:00am-5:00pm PT Monday to Friday, excluding all public holidays. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. After Hours Support. All voicemails and emails submitted after daily business hours or on weekends or holidays will receive a response during the next normal business day.
5. Support Incidents: An “incident” is (a) a single request, issue, or problem that a customer asks a support representative to analyze or resolve or (b) a product or ERP usage question involving a single topic. Only employees and affiliates of Customers with administrative access to the FieldConnect applications are eligible to submit tickets. It is expected that end users of the software (for example, field technicians) would submit their requests to administrators who would then communicate that to FieldConnect in the form of an incident. Customers who do not have a current support contract with FieldConnect will not be eligible to receive support for any incidents.
6. Response Time Target. For the purpose of response times, incidents are broken down into two categories, Critical and Standard. Critical incidents (P1) refer to times when you are unable to conduct business and need immediate assistance. Let us know that you need critical assistance, and P1 incidents are addressed before any other lower priority requests for support. Standard incidents (P2-P5) refer to times when you need assistance on how to perform business functions within FieldConnect’s Software. Standard incidents are triaged and prioritized based on their priority level per the chart below.
|P1 – System failure / work stoppage||Application or key functionality is non-operational and customer has loss of productivity|
|P2 – Data loss/failure/corruption||Transactions are incomplete or corrupt, or transactions are incorrect leading to loss of business-critical data tracking.|
|P3 – Loss of functionality||Customer is unable to use some or all of a particular functionality and there is no workaround available so product is not adequately addressing their business needs.|
|P4 – Loss of functionality with workaround||Customer is unable to use some or all of a particular functionality but there is a short-term workaround available.|
|P5 – Request||Customer requesting additional functionality, assistance with product setup and administration, general inquiries|
FieldConnect will attempt to respond to critical incidents submitted under a Standard Support Plan within 4 normal business hours. If a solution cannot be provided immediately, FieldConnect will provide ongoing communication of the analysis of the issue and what attempts are being made to resolve it. FieldConnect will attempt to respond to all standard incidents within 1 business day subject to variations due to downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays, and events beyond FieldConnect’s control. This section shall not be deemed a representation or warranty on FieldConnect’s behalf regarding the time within which a resolution, if any, may be available for any particular incident. No remedy is available for FieldConnect’s failure to meet the response time targets.
7. Support Topic Limitations. Support inquiries are limited to the following areas: installation, updates and the standard functionality of FieldConnect’s Software and Services. FieldConnect will also assist with basic connectivity troubleshooting only to the extent necessary to confirm whether such issues relate to Software within FieldConnect’s control. However, FieldConnect shall not be responsible for connectivity issues caused by Customer’s or third-party services, service providers, hardware or software. The support plans do not cover inquiries on business practices, nor does it include application consulting or user training.
8. Covered Items and Supplemental Charges. FieldConnect’s Support Plans cover only material defects in the FieldConnect Software and Services during the applicable warranty period as well as updates or new version releases as set forth in the applicable Support Plan. FieldConnect may or may not during the term of this agreement provide updates to the Software including, but not limited to, bug fixes deemed at FieldConnect’s sole discretion to be required. Examples of items not covered include (but are not limited to) user training, product installation or migration, development of new functionality, upgrades, unsupported versions of applications, on-site technical support, network issues, hardware or hardware related issues, connectivity issues, third party tool integrations, data migration, Customer Data issues, consulting services, application administration, report writing services, ERP usage support and training, changes to setup after implementation, services occurring other than during standard support hours (for example, weekend or holiday server migrations and system changes), etc. Some of these services can be purchased separately at additional supplemental charge.
9. Changes to Support Terms. Customer understands and agrees that the Support Terms may be modified by FieldConnect from time to time. FieldConnect will notify Customer of changes to the Support Terms. Customer may object to such changes by providing written notice to FieldConnect within 10 days of FieldConnect’s notice. If Customer does not object to the modified Support Terms within that time, the modified Support Terms shall be binding on the Parties. If Customer objects to the modified Support Terms, the most recent version of the Support Terms to which Customer did not timely object shall remain binding on the Parties.
10. Remote Support. Unless otherwise specified all support will be provided remotely. On-site services and support may be available at the then current prices.
11. Term and Reinstatement. The Term of this agreement shall be for a period detailed on your purchase agreement, commencing on the date of that Agreement. The Term of this Agreement may be renewed for additional periods following the initial period by payment in full to FieldConnect, for a Support Plan renewal. Renewal date is anniversary date of the original contract. While FieldConnect makes effort to send renewal invoices, it is the responsibility of the Customer to request renewal within 30 days of the expiration of the Support Plan.
Should coverage be allowed to lapse at any time, reinstatement fees are added to the cost of a Support Plan to restore coverage as follows:
|Reinstatement of a plan expired for less than 30 days from Plan anniversary date||Full cost of annual plan plus the greater of 5% of the cost of the plan or $500 USD.|
|Reinstatement of a plan expired more than 30 days, but less than 121 days from Plan anniversary date||Full cost of annual plan plus the greater of 10% of the cost of the plan or $1000 USD.|
|Reinstatement of a plan expired for more than 120 days from Plan anniversary date||Full cost of periods in arrears of annual plan plus 50% of the cost of an annual plan.|
Support Plans will be reinstated with the original anniversary date and no credit for the lapse period will be provided.
FieldConnect reserves the right to accept payment and extend the Support Plan, or to refuse payment in which case the Support Plan will lapse. FieldConnect may also limit or terminate support service to, or may elect not to renew the membership of, any Customer who uses the service in an irregular, excessive, abusive or fraudulent manner. If FieldConnect chooses not to renew a Plan on the basis of excessive usage, such determination shall not be deemed to preclude Customer from purchasing support on a pay-as-you-go basis at FieldConnect’s sole discretion. The Support Plan is non-transferable.